Subject: URGENT! Health Technology Assessment survey
From: Michał Kazimierz Skroński <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kamila Malinowska" <[email-masked]>,Anna Ziębińska <[email-masked]>, "Maciej Dzik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 18:14:06 +0300

Dear Sirs,

according to the preparation of analytics materials to consider changes in
national legislation, We would like to kindly ask you to answer a few
questions related to the health technology assessment system. If the
answer to any of the questions is on your institution's website or in a
legal act, please indicate the source in the form of a link (hyperlink).

Is an clinical or economical effectiveness analysis carried out in your
country for drugs newly included in the reimbursement system? If yes,
please specify.

Is there a predetermined value for the cost-effectiveness threshold (the
ratio of costs to health effects) in your country?
If yes, please indicate how it is calculated and whether there is any
variation due to the type of technology being assessed or the nature of
the target population.

In your country, are marketing authorization holders that apply for
inclusion of a drug in the reimbursement system obliged to pay a fee for
preparing an HTA analysis (clinical effectiveness, cost-effectiveness
analysis, budget impact analysis or verification analysis) by
central/governmental institutions?
If yes, please indicate the amount and any discounts.

You are kindly requested to respond by June 19, 2024.

Kind regards

Michał Kazimierz Skroński

Senior HTA Specialist

Department of Analysis and Medical Funds

President’s Office

Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tariff System

ul. Przeskok 2; 00-032 Warsaw

+48 22 101 46 48

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.aotm.gov.pl <http://www.aotm.gov.pl>